First-Class Fishing & Lodge Packages
Welcome to your Alaska Dream Adventure!
Fishing & Lodging Packages
- Alaska Travel Information
- All Fishing Packages include a hot, hearty Alaska breakfast served daily from 4:30 AM to 7:30 AM
- "All-Inclusive Packages" include either 4, 5 or 6 delicious lake-view evening dinners with appetizers, soup, salad bar, dessert & beverage. Guests are welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages.
- All fishing packages get a delicious fisherman's lunch on trip
- Famous Friday Night Fish-fry on all packages
- Accommodations include cabins, lodge rooms or "The Suite" at Denise Lake Lodge
- Cabins & lodging rooms include private bath, refrigerator, microwave, satellite TV, WiFi
World-Class Fishing Charters
- All package fishing charters are 8 hours plus
- All fishing gear provided - including hip boots and rain gear
- Experienced licensed & insured guides with excellent boats
- Only central location offering remote Fly-in Fishing Trips from our Denise Lake Lodge dock daily
- All packages include one flight-ready 50 lb. box of fish processed for whatever you catch
- All New 2015 King Salmon & Halibut Derby - June 1 - July 15!
- Silver Salmon Fishing Derby - August 1st through September 15th, 2015
- Fishing Licenses & Permits
Memorable Alaska Vacation
- Enjoy our outdoor BBQs and picnic tables
- Complimentary canoeing on Denise Lake (must sign a waiver, no lifeguard on duty)
- Relax by the fire pit at Lake's edge and contemplate the melodic harmonies of our resident loons’ musical concertos
- 3 miles from Soldotna - for easy access to shopping, dining & sight-seeing
- Centrally located on the peninsula - all of our guests stay at our beautiful Denise Lake Lodge
- Laundry facilities at the lodge for guests
- Lodge capacity 22 persons
We encourage you to compare our value and convenience.
For questions, information or no-obligation proposal - please call or email us at:
Alaska Fishing Trips
Experience the world-class fishing Alaska's Kenai Peninsula has to offer, whether novice or experienced angler, family, corporate group or happy couple. Professionally guided trips include fishing for salmon and trout on the world famous Kenai River, the serene Kasilof river, fishing for Pacific Halibut off the Alaskan coast and more.
Alaska Fishing Fly-in
Walk right out of our lodge or cabins and hop on board for the ultimate in Alaska fishing and adventure. Experienced guides will take you on a float plane, leaving right from our dock, and fly you off to the most remote areas on the Kenai Peninsula. Unique and exciting fishing trips for salmon, trout, grayling, bear viewing and more.
Looking to get the most out of your Alaska vacation or not interested in just fishing? Not a problem! From awesome Alaska glacier hikes and volcano tours, scenic, wildlife and photography tours, hiking, kayaking canoe trips, whale watching and more - a world of high Alaska adventure awaits!
Alaska Fishing Lodge Kenai Peninsula
Bed & Breakfast and Cabins
A relaxed, quiet and friendly atmosphere awaits you at Alaska Denise Lake Lodge
- family owned and operated on Alaska's Kenai Peninsula since 1989.
Our premier Alaska fishing lodge and cabins provide you with a world-class fishing vacation opportunity that can't be beat. Nestled in a setting of white birch trees you will find our lodge and cabins overlooking picturesque Denise Lake, near the town of Soldotna, AK. Our lodge offers an ideal setting for our guests to experience the best of Alaska fishing, tours, sightseeing and adventure.
Along with lodging in comfortable rooms, suites and cabins, we provide a warm and hearty breakfast each morning, in addition to your Fisherman's Lunch on all trips with vacation packages and Friday Night Fish Fry. Enjoy breakfast before your day's activities in our spacious dining room overlooking Denise Lake and in the evening, relax in our spacious log lounge featuring a large fireplace and big screen TV. Visit with other guests and share your fishing and adventure stories or, if you prefer, you can sit by the lake at our fire pit and soak in the peaceful Alaska setting. As our guests you can also take our canoes, row boats or paddle boat out on beautiful Denise Lake as yet another opportunity to make your Alaska vacation experience unforgettable. (Signed waiver and life jackets are required as there is no lifeguard on duty.)
Alaska Denise Lake Lodge
37090 Denise Lake Drive
Soldotna, Alaska 99669
Toll Free: (800) 478-1789
Local: (907) 262-1789
Winter: (575) 536-3710
Jim Cell: (907) 202-2515
Elaine Cell: (907) 202-2514